Please be sure you and your guests complete your online test BEFORE your visit!
- A Park Pass is not required for Caledon Program Participants as students accompanied by an instructor are allowed to enter the Park.
- Children aged 6 & Under are only permitted to enter the Terrain Park under the Supervision of a Caledon Ski Club Instructor.
- Everyone age 7 and over who wish to enter the Terrain Park must watch the online video and complete the online test.
Bring your completed test to the Ski School Desk to receive your Park Pass Sticker!
There is no charge and the stickers must be renewed every year! Play it safe when you use the park. Read up and GET SMART!
Make A Plan
• Every time you use freestyle terrain, make a plan for each feature you want to use. • Your speed, approach and take off will directly affect your manoeuvre and landing.
Look Before You Leap
• Before getting into freestyle terrain observe all signage and warnings.
• Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
• Use your first run as a warm up run, and to familiarize yourself with the terrain.
• Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day.
• Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary. Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
Easy Style It
• Know your limits and ski/ride within your ability level.
• Start small and work your way up.
• Inverted aerials not allowed in the Caledon Terrain Park.
Respect Gets Respect
• From the lift line through the park.
• Respect the terrain and others.
• One person on a feature at a time.
• Wait your turn and call your start.
• Always clear the landing area quickly.
• Respect all signs and stay off closed terrain and features.
Approved Helmets must always be worn in the Terrain Park.