RESCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 26 DUE TO CLUB CHAMPS PART 2 ON THE 25TH
Caledon's Dummy Downhill returns on March 26, 2023 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (time subject to change)
Don't miss out on the fun and the bragging rights! Can you build a 'dummy' that can survive rivoting speeds down the West Hill, over a jump and make it over the finish line? Start working on your plans now. Competition day will be here before you know it!
* Maximum Weight - 50 lbs (22 kgs), Mimimum Height - 24 inches (60 cm)
* No humans or animals can be included as part of the entry
* No pyrotechnics, fire, motorized parts, electronics, sharp or protruding objects, glass or extra weight added
* Maximum 2 skis, no snowboards, no sleds or toboggans - Must be on a base
* All dummies must pass an inspection at the top of the course
* Owners are responsible for picking up and discarding all pieces at bottom of course
* All entries must have a name and will be on display at the West Deck in the morning and ready for judging by 12:30 pm. Inspection will be at the top of the run Time to be determined.
* Points will be awarded for Creativity, Realism or being lifelike, Durability or survival of the competition track, Airtime, Distance travelled
* Honorable mention will be given for best carnage