MEMBERS - for the 2020/2021 season we will honour your last year's Park Pass. We strongly encourage you to review the video as a refresher before using the Terrain Park.
Guests - if you have last year's Park Pass, we will also honour yours. If you do not have a sticker and wish to receive one, please complete the steps listed below PRIOR to your arrival at the Club.
Please be sure you & your guests view and complete the online PARK PASS TEST BEFORE you come to the Club!
Click here to TAKE THE TEST NOW!
Bring your printed and completed test to the MAIN Lodge or WEST Lodge Ticket Desk to receive your Park Pass Sticker!
There is no charge and the stickers must be renewed every year! Play it safe when you use the park. Read up and GET SMART!
Make A Plan
• Every time you use freestyle terrain, make a plan for each feature you want to use. • Your speed, approach and take off will directly affect your maneuver and landing.
Look Before You Leap
• Before getting into freestyle terrain observe all signage and warnings.
• Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
• Use your first run as a warm-up run, and to familiarize yourself with the terrain.
• Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day.
• Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary. Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
Easy Style It
• Know your limits and ski/ride within your ability level.
• Start small and work your way up.
• Inverted aerials not allowed in the Caledon Terrain Park.
Respect Gets Respect
• From the lift line through the park.
• Respect the terrain and others.
• One person on a feature at a time.
• Wait your turn and call your start.
• Always clear the landing area quickly.
• Respect all signs and stay off closed terrain and features.
Approved Helmets must always be worn in the Terrain Park.