MEMBERS & GUESTS - for the 2022/2023 season you will be required to take the Terrain Park test and your Park Pass sticker will be valid until March 2024 (two season's). We strongly encourage you to review the video as a refresher before using the Terrain Park.
Please be sure you & your guests view and complete the online Park Pass Test before you come to the Club!
IMPORTANT: Everyone who wishes to enter the Terrain Park must watch our online video and complete the Park Pass test in order to receive a Park Pass Sticker.
A child under the age of six with a valid Park Pass sticker may enter the Terrain Park under the supervision of their parent, guardian or Instructor / Coach.
Park Pass Stickers can be picked up at the Ski School/ Member Serivces desk in the Main Lodge or at the Ticket Window at the West Lodge.
To ensure a quick pick up and avoid filling out a new waiver, please present your printed acknowledgement of the completed Terrain Park test.
Click here to TAKE THE TEST NOW!
Bring your printed and completed test to the Club to receive your Park Pass Sticker!
There is no charge and the stickers must be renewed every year! Play it safe when you use the park. Read up and GET SMART!
Make A Plan
• Every time you use freestyle terrain, make a plan for each feature you want to use. • Your speed, approach and take off will directly affect your maneuver and landing.
Look Before You Leap
• Before getting into freestyle terrain observe all signage and warnings.
• Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
• Use your first run as a warm-up run, and to familiarize yourself with the terrain.
• Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day.
• Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary. Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
Easy Style It
• Know your limits and ski/ride within your ability level.
• Start small and work your way up.
• Inverted aerials not allowed in the Caledon Terrain Park.
Respect Gets Respect
• From the lift line through the park.
• Respect the terrain and others.
• One person on a feature at a time.
• Wait your turn and call your start.
• Always clear the landing area quickly.
• Respect all signs and stay off closed terrain and features.
Approved Helmets must always be worn in the Terrain Park.