May 21, 2020 | Published in
Disc Golf is back! As of May 22rd, the disc golf course at Caledon will reopened for Members. Long pants and hiking shoes/boots are strongly recommended. Feel free to print the score card below.
With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, there are some extra rules to follow.
1) Physical distance of 2m at all times from other players
2) Max. 4 People Per Grouping
3) Do not approach the first tee until the previous group has moved on
4) Do not touch other's equipment
5) Only one disc in the basket at a time
6) Retrieve discs without touching or grabbing chains
7) Trash is carry in - carry out
8) Do not congregate in the parking lot before and/or after playing
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep everyone safe.